Since our inception, FUEL has always put the success and adoption of blockchain technology at the forefront. The incubator platform is constantly identifying and proactively helping new projects by promoting them to their vast network of blockchain investors and influencers globally.
Today, Master Ventures FUEL is excited to announce ArGo has joined FUEL’s platform as a new incubation project.
Having successfully raised $1.3 million in a seed fund, ArGo, the latest project to be incubated by MV FUEL, will likely be the next internet revolution after the internet itself! The git-based web hosting platform allows its users to build modern websites on the Arweave permaweb, a protocol that decentralizes the internet — the platform stores data using Decentralized Storage Networks (DSNs).
Token name: ARGO
Supply: 100M $ARGO
Hard Cap: $1,400,000.00 USD
Private Sale: 12M $ARGO @ $0.096
Public Sale: 2M $ARGO @ $0.125
ArGo Plans to Achieve Front End Efficiency
ArGo wants to decentralize, secure, and permanently host data through its platform. It hopes to achieve the following after successful implementation:
- Immutability — Through decentralization, all data (web pages and apps) hosted on ArGo becomes permanent. The decentralized structure of data storage makes ArGo the best platform for archiving data.
- Control by the masses — Centralization of the internet has given power to a few giant corporations and governments, allowing them power over a technology that symbolizes freedom. Through decentralization, ArGo hopes to provide the masses with control over the internet.
- Censorship resistance — The current internet model makes it easier for governments to censor information allowed within their authority. ArGo, through decentralization, will make it impossible for governments or other institutions to censor the internet as all governing decisions are left to the masses (ArGo users).
- Cheap hosting solution — Through ArGo, users will only pay a one-time data hosting fee charged during the deployment process. Once your app or website is deployed, there are no further or recurring fees charged on storage.
- Zero maintenance servers — ArGo achieves zero maintenance of servers by not using servers for data storage. Instead, through blockchain, the web hosting platform utilizes the storage space of its supporting nodes to host uploaded data. The data is stored in a decentralized format across multiple devices.
- Information permanence — Decentralization through the platform ensures data is stored across multiple devices for data permanence through immutability and data access at any given time.
Given its revolutionary mission, it’s only fitting that ArGo aligns itself with an incubator program with similar values in the decentralized industry.
Why MV Fuel Incubating ArGo Makes Sense
ArGo is expected to have access to high-profile crypto investors and crypto following globally due to Master Ventures’ incubation prowess in the blockchain space through the incubator. The web-hosting platform should also expect meaningful business connections through the PAID Network. The PAID Network makes businesses more efficient by delivering DeFi powered SMART agreements.
As our previous investments have proven, Masters Ventures has been at the forefront of making excellent decisions in various successful cryptocurrency projects which include Coinbase, Kraken, Cere Network, AIOZ, and many more. As such with FUEL’s existing network and strong history, we can provide the credibility needed for ArGo to make the next big step in its operations and be a part of FUEL’s ecosystem to maximize continued growth and progression.
The combination of the two in FUEL makes the incubator one of the best in the blockchain space. Moreover, to act as a launching pad for blockchain projects, FUEL provides the best partnership option for the growth and success of ArGo. Find out more about participation in the incubator program here.
ArGo is a web hosting platform that allows its users to build modern websites on the Arweave permaweb, a protocol that decentralizes the internet — the platform stores data using Decentralized Storage Networks (DSNs).
FUEL Incubation is a joint venture between Master Ventures and PAID. It is an incubation program that brings together Master Ventures’ combined 30+ years of blockchain and cryptocurrency experience and network of investors and advisors with PAID’s strategic marketing resources and its IDO sales platform, Ignition.
FUEL will supercharge Ignition projects by opening market access, building a project community, raising funds, and building an investor and influencer network, as well as assisting in the construction of token economic models. From the same team that grew Elrond and Ultra, every new project incubated by FUEL will have the resources it needs to perform exceptionally.
FUEL lays the groundwork for a project’s successful moon mission.
About Master Ventures
Master Ventures is a blockchain-focused venture studio helping to build the next generation of blockchain-based Web 3.0 system innovations within the crypto industry. Launched in 2018 by Founder and CEO Kyle Chassé, the company’s ethos can best be summarized in the acronym #BeBOLD: Benevolent, Open, Love, Decentralized.
Master Ventures co-creates with entrepreneurs and businesses worldwide to turn the best ideas into innovative and disruptive products. They do this by investing as strategic partners through offering advisory services to the projects they believe in. To date, Master Ventures has invested in over 40 crypto projects, including the likes of Kraken, Coinbase, Bitfinex, Reef, DAO Maker, Mantra DAO, Thorchain, and Elrond.
For any questions, please feel free to reach out to us on: